Golfing in Newfoundland and Labrador
Only in Newfoundland and Labrador can you tee off overlooking magnificent rugged coastlines surrounded by beautiful wildlife, like whales, moose, and seabirds. In fact, it's a tough place to keep your eye on the ball.
There are over 20 courses in the province. Many are relatively new and located in areas of outstanding natural beauty – near our national parks, in major towns, and off the beaten track – for every level of golfer.
Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you'll find a course that's just right for you. Take a swing on a hilltop course with a view of the historical capital city of St. John's and the Atlantic Ocean below, or play a round under the northern lights in Labrador. With most of the fairways on the coast, you can take time for a bit of whale watching once the clubs are stowed away for the day.
Book your golf trip anytime between May and November. Contact one of our golf courses today to book your next round.
Our Top Six Golf Courses:
1.The River Course, Humber Valley Resort - Boom Siding2.Twin Rivers, Terra Nova Resort & Golf Community - Port Blandford
3.The Wilds at Salmonier - Salmonier Line
4.Gander Golf Club - Gander5.The Osprey Course, Clovelly Golf Club - St. John's
6.Admiral's Green Golf Course, Pippy Park - St. John's
- An unspoiled island with much of Iceland's allure
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador…
- Eleven cultural experiences to take in while in…
- Trip Planning 101
- 8 Reasons to Add Newfoundland Travel to Your Bucket…
- Discover Newfoundland And Labrador For Yourself
- Golfing in Newfoundland and Labrador
- A Road Trip through Newfoundland and Labrador
- Better Than AirBnB: Sleep In A Lighthouse On Iceberg…