Around here, you'll hear stories. And they're all true.
Especially the bits they make up.
A coastline with more twists and turns than a hot yoga class.Hiking & Walking
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Sea Stacks and Solitude: Hiking Over 300 kms of…
- Famous Icebergs of Newfoundland & Labrador
- What Shapes do Icebergs Come In?
- Eleven Canadian Signature Experiences to take in…
- Kindness Comes From Within
- Top Places for Stargazing
- Five Foods You Must Experience in Newfoundland and…
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador…
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
- The Museums and Galleries of St. John's
- Five Tasty Food Festivals in Newfoundland and Labrador
- The 4 UNESCO designated cultural and natural wonders…
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL