Leave No Song UnsungWatch Video
Get the most out of winter.Explore Skiing, Snowmobiling & More
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Travellers are encouraged to check with individual airlines and ferry services for the most up-to-date information prior to and during travel. Some routes have been temporarily removed due to COVID-19 travel restrictions resulting in lower demand.
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Explore the Discovery UNESCO Global Geopark, Half…
- Our Favourite Pics from 2021
- How to Experience the Bonavista Biennale
- Local food takes Newfoundland and Labrador cuisine…
- See What We See: Indigenous Experiences in Newfoundland…
- Our Favourite Whale Photos From 2021
- A Guide to Indigenous Culture in Newfoundland & Labrador
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador Experience
- Nouveau Newfoundland and Labrador: Breathing Life…
- Why can’t it be the destination and the journey?
- Our Favourite Icebergs 2019 Edition
- Travel the WORLD Right Here in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Our Top Traveller Photos from 2019
- Experience art in unexpected places
- How to Get Your Photo Taken at the Iconic Western…
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL
Find your way here with Air Canada.Find Flights
All travellers must review important Travel Info and submit a Travel Form prior to arrival in Newfoundland and Labrador. Travel Forms for entry into Newfoundland and Labrador can be submitted anytime within 30 days prior to arrival date. All travellers must follow COVID-19 travel guidelines.