Get lost in the right direction.Hiking & Walking
When everyone is welcome, anyone can show up out of the blue.Experience Whale Watching
Save 50% this Fall on Ferry TravelExplore Offer
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Travellers are encouraged to check with individual airlines and ferry services for the most up-to-date information prior to and during travel.
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Explore the Discovery UNESCO Global Geopark, Half…
- See What We See: Indigenous Experiences in Newfoundland…
- Come From Away Comes Home
- Come From Away Confirms Incredible Cast for Gander…
- Our Favourite Photos of 2022
- Our Favourite Fall Photos 2022
- Smartphone Photography 101 with Dru Kennedy
- How to Experience the Bonavista Biennale
- Local food takes Newfoundland and Labrador cuisine…
- A Guide to Indigenous Culture in Newfoundland & Labrador
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador Experience
- Why can’t it be the destination and the journey?
- Our Favourite Icebergs 2019 Edition
- Travel the WORLD Right Here in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Our Favourite Pics From 2020
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL