29,000 kilometres of coastline and a story for every step of the way.Five Great Fall Hikes in NL
Around here, there’s never a bad time to venture off the beaten path.Find Your Way Here
A coastline with more twists and turns than a hot yoga class.Hiking & Walking
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Top Places for Stargazing
- Our Favourite Fall Photos
- A Guide to Classic Snacks in Newfoundland & Labrador…
- Experience Fall in Gros Morne
- Fall Theatre in Trinity
- Why Fall is Our Favourite Time of Year on the Bonavista…
- Fall Colours, Jellybean Row Edition
- Kindness Comes From Within
- Five Foods You Must Experience in Newfoundland and…
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador…
- What Shapes do Icebergs Come In?
- The Museums and Galleries of St. John's
- Five Tasty Food Festivals in Newfoundland and Labrador
- The 4 UNESCO designated cultural and natural wonders…
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL