Experience Kayaking, Rafting & DivingLearn More
Discover Kayaking & Rafting
The Exploits River is the largest and longest river in on the island of Newfoundland and offers a truly unforgettable rafting experience for beginners and experts. Your guide will help you work as a team to tame the rapids before you relax with a swim and lunch on a rock island. Overnight in cozy cottages and outdoor saltwater hot tub after a day on the river.
Snorkel alongside one of the thousands of humpbacks, or get up close to a giant iceberg drifting down Iceberg Alley on the northeast coast. There are an estimated 8,000 shipwrecks on the sea floor around Newfoundland and Labrador. Wreck diving in Conception Bay is offered by Ocean Quest Adventure of World War II shipwrecks that were torpedoed by German U-boats.
Videos far, far off the beaten path
Travel StoriesView All (10)
- Rowing Rings Around the Competition
- Whale Moves 101
- Exploring Terra Nova National Park by Land & Sea
- Five Ways to Experience Icebergs in Newfoundland…
- Outside TV - Facing Waves - Newfoundland
- Rafting Newfoundland, The Best Rafting Experience…
- Ever been snorkelling with whales?
- A piece of Second World War history is alive on…
- Newfoundland one colourful character
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL
Start planning your Kayaking, Rafting & Diving adventure
Rafting NewfoundlandGrand Falls-Windsor
Rencontre East Tours "Off the Grid"Rencontre East
starting at $259Trinity Eco-ToursTrinity
The Outfitters AdventuresVarious Locations
starting at $975Linkum ToursSteady Brook
Explore Newfoundland Inc.Steady Brook
Heave Away or Hangashore AdventuresSt. Lunaire, St. Lunaire-Griquet