- Located within the Town, Cobb's offers ample parking and wheelchair accessibility.
- View of the Park - Photo Credit Walt Gill Photography
- View from one of the rest stations located on the Boardwalk
- Fresh air and family-oriented, Cobb's Pond Rotary Park is great for active living.
- Visit one of Gander's many restaurants and come down to Cobb's for a picnic!
Cobb's Pond Rotary Park
Jan 1 - Dec 31
Enjoy one of Gander’s most beautiful attractions – Cobb’s Pond Rotary Park. Have a picnic on the lawn, walk the 4km scenic trail which is wheelchair accessible or have a swing in the playground. Made up of boardwalk and granular sections, this trail is a light walk. Named after Mr. Alexander Cobb - a worker with the Newfoundland Railway Project in 1892 - the park is a tranquil area with lots to offer including lunch hour concerts on Thursdays during the summer (weather permitting).