- Scenic and tranquil, so good for the soul...picnic on a cliff anyone?...
- Get a first hand look at the coastal boreal forest as you walk past a brook and view the many types of vegetation in the area.
- Pick a lookout, man made or a rocky cliff and enjoy the views.
- Come and enjoy the different colours of foliage as the warm summer days leave and the cool, clear days days of Autumn set in.
- Get the feeling of being deep in the woods without worrying about how you will get out. :-)
Wonder Shore - Business Pond Walking Trail
May 15 - Oct 30
A 2.7-km loop trail that features a pond (lake) and is good for all skill levels. The trail, which is a part of a much larger stewardship habitat management area, is a combination of gravel and boardwalk. It is primarily used for walking, running, snowshoeing, nature trips, bird watching, and is accessible year round and pet friendly. Start your day off the right way with a nature walk that will awaken your senses and get you ready for the rest of your adventure on the Wonder Shore!
Locations & Dates
- Valleyfield, Valleyfield, New-Wes-Valley
- 49.1385, -53.6271
- May 15 - Oct 30