- Lumsden North Beach - Come walk this beach and see why it was voted the best beach in NL... we bet you'll agree!
- Lumsden South Beach - walk the sand or the grass, nobody will mind, and you may find that you are all on your own.
- Walk in Uncle Ross's grass garden and smell the flowers mixed with salt air of the sea only metres away, hmm...sensory overload?
- Icebergs you say? Yeah we have a one or two pass by here...ahem :-)
- Waves crashing into Windmill Bight Beach..some surfers brave these waves in the Fall...dare you?
Wonder Shore - Lumsden Shoreline Hiking TrailLumsden
A moderate 8.5 km point to point trail over white sandy beaches(Lumsden has 4 beaches, a km long each), through sand dunes and over rocky cliffs where beautiful ocean views await, including icebergs in Iceberg Alley, whales and shorebirds. Many historic landmarks and four graveyards from resettled communities of Cat Harbour North and South line the trail. The refreshing ocean breeze and magnificent scenery will leave you amazed and energized. Come and see one of NL's best kept secrets....shhhh.
Locations & Dates
- Lumsden, Lumsden
- 49.3245, -53.6110
- May 15 - Oct 30