- Lumsden North Beach - Come walk this beach and see why it was voted the best beach in NL... we bet you'll agree!
- Lumsden South Beach - walk the sand or the grass, nobody will mind, and you may find that you are all on your own.
- Walk in Uncle Ross's grass garden and smell the flowers mixed with salt air of the sea only metres away, hmm...sensory overload?
- Icebergs you say? Yeah we have a one or two pass by here...ahem :-)
- Waves crashing into Windmill Bight Beach..some surfers brave these waves in the Fall...dare you?
Wonder Shore - Lumsden Shoreline Hiking Trail
A moderate, 8.5-km point to point trail over white sandy beaches (Lumsden has 4, each a km long), through sand dunes and over rocky cliffs where beautiful ocean views await; icebergs flowing down Iceberg Alley, and whales and shorebirds. Many historic landmarks and graveyards from resettled communities of Cat Harbour North and South line the trail. The refreshing ocean breeze and magnificent scenery will leave you amazed and energized. Come and see one of NL's best kept secrets....shhhh!
More Listings From Wonder Shore - Lumsden Shoreline Hiking Trail
Wonder Shore - Business Pond Walking Trail
Wonder Shore - Cape Freels Hiking Trail
Wonder Shore - Greenspond Hiking Trail
Wonder Shore - Newtown Walking Trail