- The majestic Hodge Premise Inn is located in an heritage building right on the harbour in Twillingate.
- Spacious King Room at the Hodge Premises Inn in Twillingate
- Exposed original brick from late 1800s at the Hodge Premises in Twillingate
- Luxurious shower in king room at the Hodge Premises in Twillingate
- Relax on the deck at the Hodge Premises Inn
Heritage property sits right on Twillingate harbour. With 7 well-appointed rooms it offers an unique accommodation experience that promises a memorable stay. Each room furnished with king bed, sitting area, small fridge, and tea or coffee station. Located in the heart of Twillingate's historic district. Walking distance to boat tours, restaurants, museums, dinner theatre, and nightly entertainment. Short drive from the Long Point Lighthouse, Auk Island Winery and craft brewery. Day trip to Fogo.
Travel Offers from Hodge Premises
+1 (709) 884 2777
+1 (709) 884 2777 (Off Season)
+1 (800) 450 3950 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- 18 Path End, Twillingate
- 49.6565, -54.7739
- Jun 1 - Sep 30
- $275 - $455
- Email Money Transfer
- 7 rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .