- Front of Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate from the Harbour
- Spacious King Room with oceanview at Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate
- Georgie's Restaurant famous pan-fried cod is always on the menu at the Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate
- Pan-fried salmon is a favourite at Georgie's Restaurant, Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate
- Captain's Pub at the Anchor Inn provides entertainment 6 nights a week with Mike Sixonate and his famously hilarious screech in.
Anchor Inn HotelTwillingate
Award winning oceanfront Anchor Inn Hotel is the place to stay when exploring Twillingate; Iceberg Capital of the World. Located in the heart of historic Twillingate close to boat tours, iceberg/whale watching, hiking, galleries, museums, lighthouse, winery, craft brewery, root cellars and shops. Georgie’s Restaurant is known for its seafood dishes with a twist. Captain’s Pub is famous for live entertainment and scrumptious pub food. It's a perfect place to stay while taking a day trip to Fogo.
Locations & Dates
- 3 Path End (Off Main Street Route 340), Twillingate
- 49.6570, -54.7746
- Mar 15 - Dec 15
- In-season $150 - $190, Extra person $15, Children under 10 stay free.
- Email Money Transfer
- 22 Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Licensed Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .