- Front view of the Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate from the harbour
- Queen Oceanview room at the Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate
- Georgies Restaurant's famous Seafood Chowder, Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate
- Blue Barrel Gallery Cafe, Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate
- A cold Quidi Vidi Iceberg beer at Captain's Pub, Anchor Inn Hotel, Twillingate
Anchor Inn HotelTwillingate
Award winning waterfront Anchor Inn Hotel is the place to stay when exploring Twillingate; Iceberg Capital of the World. Our friendly staff welcomes you. Located in the heart of historic Twillingate close to boat tours, iceberg/whale watching, hiking, galleries, museums, lighthouse, winery, craft brewery, root cellars, shops. Georgie’s Restaurant, serves seafood dishes with a twist. Captain’s Pub, famous for live entertainment. Find unique gifts at the Blue Barrel Gallery Café. Day trip to Fogo.
- 3 Path End (Off Main Street Route 340), Twillingate
- 49.6569, -54.7748
Dates of Operation
- Mar 15 - Dec 15, 2018
- In-season $150 - $190, Extra person $15, Children under 10 stay free.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 22 Rooms
- Air Conditioning
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Licensed Dining Room
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .