- Anchor Inn's Hilltop Annex overlooking Twillingate harbour
- Watching the sun come up over the Twillingate harbour from the Annex's deck.
- Fully self catering suite at the Hilltop Annex, Anchor Inn in Twillingate.
- Queen Room in the Hilltop Annex at the Anchor Inn Twillingate .jpg
- Queen and Double Room in the Hilltop Annex at the Anchor Inn in Twillingate
Anchor Inn SuitesTwillingate
Award-winning waterfront accommodations including four 1-bedroom fully-equipped suites ideal for extended stays plus 8 rooms. Relax and enjoy the magnificent view of the harbour. The Anchor Inn Hotel located on the adjacent property offers oceanfront dining featuring local seafood and a comfortable pub for a relaxing drink at the end of your day. Live entertainment in season. Close to iceberg/whale watching, hiking, lighthouse, winery, shops, and craft brewery. Day trip to Fogo Island.
Locations & Dates
- 3 Path End (off Main Street Route 340), Twillingate
- 49.6568, -54.7748
- Apr 1 - Sep 30
- In-season $160 - $190, Extra person $15. Children under 10 stay free.
- Email Money Transfer
- 8 Suites
- Licensed Dining Room
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .