- Anchor Inn's Hilltop Annex overlooking Twillingate harbour
- Watching the sun come up over the Twillingate harbour from the Annex's deck.
- Fully self catering suite at the Hilltop Annex, Anchor Inn in Twillingate.
- Queen Room in the Hilltop Annex at the Anchor Inn Twillingate .jpg
- Queen and Double Room in the Hilltop Annex at the Anchor Inn in Twillingate
Anchor Inn SuitesTwillingate
Award winning Hilltop Suites. 4 one bedroom fully equipped suites ideal for extended stays. Situated in historic Twillingate. Relax and enjoy the magnificent view of the harbour. The Anchor Inn Hotel located on the adjacent property offers oceanfront dining featuring local seafood and a comfortable pub for a relaxing drink at the end of your day. Live entertainment in season. Close to iceberg/whale watching, hiking, lighthouse, winery, shops and craft brewery. Day trip to Fogo Island.
Locations & Dates
- 3 Path End (off Main Street Route 340), Twillingate
- 49.6569, -54.7748
- Apr 1 - Sep 30
- In-season $160 - $190, Extra person $15. Children under 10 stay free.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 8 Suites
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .