- Alphabet Fleet Inn B and B located on 340 as you come into Twillingate
- Spacious accessible room with with handmade crazy quilt runners at Alphabet Fleet Inn Twillingate
- At Alphabet Fleet Inn the queen sleigh bedroom is so comfy and the perfect choice to come home to after a day of exploring Twillingate.
- Begin the day at Alphabet Fleet Inn's breakfast room. A lovely place to meet and make new friends.
- Front sitting room at Alphabet Fleet Inn, Twillingate. Take the time to gather and plan your day.
Alphabet Fleet InnTwillingate
This 9-room bed & breakfast inn is located at the entrance of Twillingate. Offers a comfortable relaxed atmosphere. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms, refrigerators, wi-fi, and are on the ground level. Breakfast is a combination of home-style breads, juices, milk, cereals, fruit, yogurts, jams, tea, and coffee. Close to boat tours, iceberg/whale watching, hiking, art galleries, lighthouse, winery, craft brewery, root cellars, and craft shops. A fabulous option for a day trip to Fogo.
Travel Offers from Alphabet Fleet Inn
Locations & Dates
- 24 Toulinquet Street, Twillingate
- 49.6458, -54.7583
- May 15 - Sep 30
- $135 - $185, $15 for each additional person (max 4 people).
- Email Money Transfer
- 9 Room
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .