It's like ballet. But, all the dancers are covered in barnacles.Whale Watching
Suddenly, four walls and a yoga mat just won’t cut it.Hiking & Walking
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Travel the WORLD Right Here in Newfoundland and…
- Top Places for Stargazing
- Why can’t it be the destination and the journey?
- A Journey Home
- Our Top Traveller Photos from 2019
- Local food takes Newfoundland and Labrador cuisine…
- Nouveau Newfoundland and Labrador: Breathing Life…
- Experience art in unexpected places
- Our Favourite Icebergs 2019 Edition
- How to Get Your Photo Taken at the Iconic Western…
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador…
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL
Find your way here with Air Canada.Find Flights
COVID-19 UPDATE: Newfoundlanders and Labradorians get to rediscover home this year, and we welcomed our Maritime neighbours on July 3. Call or connect with operators / venues before you go, as details on the website may be modified by COVID-19. Future travellers from elsewhere, please keep dreaming and check back for travel updates.