The Tale Blazers: Two friends. One van. A million stories.Watch Now
There’s winter, and then there’s winter.Skiing, Snowmobiling & More
Do you have a tale to tell about a visit to Newfoundland and Labrador?Tell us your story
Come be part of the story.
StoryFest 2020 is a year-long celebration showcasing live events that feature tales and taletellers from all corners of the province, from St. John's Storytelling Festival to the Bites of Basque History in Red Bay, Labrador. This place was founded on stories: from the first people who inhabited this land, to the Vikings, to explorers in search of a new world — even the cab driver that picks you up at the airport, they all have a tale to tell.
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Our Top Traveller Photos from 2019
- Local food takes Newfoundland and Labrador cuisine…
- Nouveau Newfoundland and Labrador: Breathing Life…
- Experience art in unexpected places
- Our Favourite Icebergs 2019 Edition
- How to Get Your Photo Taken at the Iconic Western…
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador…
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
- Five Tasty Food Festivals in Newfoundland and Labrador
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL