29,000 kilometres of coastline and a story for every step of the way.Five Great Fall Hikes in NL
Do you have a tale to tell about a visit to Newfoundland and Labrador?Tell us your story
A coastline with more twists and turns than a hot yoga class.Hiking & Walking
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Jiggs' Dinner for Beginners
- Mummering, the Hobby Horse Workshop and a Parade
- Conversation Starters To Get You Through The Holiday…
- Five Festive Celebrations in Newfoundland & Labrador
- Experience art in unexpected places
- Our Favourite Icebergs 2019 Edition
- How to Get Your Photo Taken at the Iconic Western…
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador…
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL