Some pieces just won't fit inside the Guggenheim.Iceberg Viewing
A coastline with more twists and turns than a hot yoga class.Hiking & Walking
It's like ballet. But, all the dancers are covered in barnacles.Whale Watching
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Ale Tales: The Story of Craft Breweries in Newfoundland…
- Sea Stacks and Solitude: Hiking Over 300 kms of…
- Famous Icebergs of Newfoundland & Labrador
- What Shapes do Icebergs Come In?
- Eleven Canadian Signature Experiences to take in…
- Kindness Comes From Within
- Top Places for Stargazing
- Five Foods You Must Experience in Newfoundland and…
- What to Pack for your Newfoundland and Labrador…
- Unique Places to Stay in Newfoundland & Labrador
- The Museums and Galleries of St. John's
- Five Tasty Food Festivals in Newfoundland and Labrador
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL