Our minds are always free to wander.Watch ‘Life Rewards the Curious’
Share your Newfoundland and Labrador travel tales.Visit the Story Exchange
Our Top Destinations
There are places on this earth that continue to live inside of you long after you’ve travelled on. Places where you’ll find yourself among the friendliest of unfamiliar faces, some of whom may become lifelong friends. Why not start your visit in one of our most popular places?
Who knew that arriving here could be such a departure?
Travellers are encouraged to check with individual airlines and ferry services for the most up-to-date information prior to and during travel. Some routes have been temporarily removed due to COVID-19 travel restrictions resulting in lower demand.
Things To Do
There’s enough coastline wrapped around this place to stretch across Canada four times over. So whether you take a hike along ancient footpaths, pack a picnic and watch for whales, or head out to sea to hunt for icebergs, you’ll find it all comes standard with a great ocean view.
Find Yourself Here Travel Stories
Top Travel Stories
- Five Tasty Food Festivals in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Travel the WORLD Right Here in Newfoundland and…
- Our Favourite Pics From 2020
- Our Top Traveller Photos from 2019
- Local food takes Newfoundland and Labrador cuisine…
- Nouveau Newfoundland and Labrador: Breathing Life…
- Experience art in unexpected places
- Our Favourite Icebergs 2019 Edition
- How to Get Your Photo Taken at the Iconic Western…
Picture Yourself Here #ExploreNL