- The Twine Loft is located in on the water's edge in historic Trinity with stunning views of the setting sun and surrounding heritage architecture.
- Relax before dinner with a drink and cozy blanket on the waterside deck. Those not dining at the restaurant may still have drinks on the deck during Happy Hour.
- Dine by Candlelight
- Adjustments can be made to accommodate gluten free, dairy free, vegan and vegetarian diets
- Watch your meal as it is prepared in our open kitchen
May 4 - Oct 27 (see website for details)
Recommended by “Where to Eat in Canada” & Trinity’s top restaurant on Tripadvisor, this waterside twine loft offers a candlelit dining experience within walking distance of Rising Tide Theatre. Dining is set menu with choices changing daily. Drop by for afternoon drinks on the waterside deck to sip on a rhubarb slushy, Iceberg beer or glass of wine. For sample menus, service times, online reservations or accommodation & dining packages with Artisan Inn & Vacation Homes, visit our website.
Locations & Dates
- 57 High Street, Trinity
- 48.3678, -53.3606
- May 4 - Oct 27 (see website for details)
$$$ Pricey ($31-60)
- Breakfast Service
- Dinner Service
- French Language
- Gluten Free/Gluten Friendly
- Happy Hour
- Licenced to service liquor
- Local Ingredients
- Waiter Service