- The Twine Loft is located in on the water's edge in historic Trinity with stunning views of the setting sun and surrounding heritage architecture.
- Relax before dinner with a drink and cozy blanket on the waterside deck. Those not dining at the restaurant may still have drinks on the deck during Happy Hour.
- Dine by candlelight in a traditional twine loft, once used for repairing fishing nets. Select from a list of over 40 wines or sip on craft Newfoundland beer or a cocktail made from local ingredients.
- Watch as your meal is prepared in our open kitchen.
- Dine on a 3-course meal inspired by local flavours. The Twine Loft's 3-course menu changes daily. Guests with reservations are sent the main course choices a day in advanced. Our kitchen can make adjustments to accommodate gluten free, dairy free, vegan and vegetarian diets when advanced notification is received.
Recommended by “Where to Eat in Canada” & Trinity’s top restaurant on Tripadvisor, this authentic waterside twine loft offers a candlelit dining experience within walking distance of Rising Tide Theatre. Dining is set menu with choices changing daily. Drop by during Happy Hour on the waterside deck to sip on a rhubarb slushy, Iceberg beer or glass of wine. For sample menus, service times, online reservations or accommodation & dining packages with Artisan Inn & Vacation Homes, visit our website.
Travel Offers from Twine Loft
Locations & Dates
- 57 High Street, Trinity
- 48.3678, -53.3606
- May 4 - Oct 27 (see website for details)
- Breakfast Service
- Dinner Service
- French Language
- Gluten Free/Gluten Friendly
- Happy Hour
- Licensed to service liquor
- Local Ingredients
- Waiter Service