- Registered heritage home built on the water's edge
- Forgot a book? Relax in the reading nook with a wide variety of novels to choose from.
- Dine in your kitchen while overlooking Trinity Harbour, Skerwink Cliffs and Fort Point Lighthouse.
- One of the houses various bedrooms appointed with furniture handcrafted by local craftsman, Mike Paterson
- Take advantage of the perfect deck on Trinity Harbour for reading, drinking wine or spectacular stargazing
Admiral's Lookout TrinityTrinity
Situated on the water's edge of Trinity Harbour, Admiral's Lookout - a lovingly restored registered heritage building - offers an unforgettable haven of rest and relaxation while visiting historic Trinity in Newfoundland. Ideal for taking in the Eastern morning sunrise or watching the golden glow of the sun setting against the cliffs of Skerwink and historic Fort Point Lighthouse. This vacation home managed by the Artisan Inn offers the privacy of a vacation home with the service of an inn.
Travel Offers from Admiral's Lookout Trinity
Locations & Dates
- 26 Water Street, Trinity
- 48.3674, -53.3596
- Apr 20 - Nov 12
- 3 night Minimum $425/night, off-season rates available.
- Email Money Transfer
- 3-bedroom vacation home
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .