- Forgot a book? Relax in the reading nook with a wide variety of novels to choose from.
- Dine in your kitchen while overlooking Trinity Harbour, Skerwink Cliffs and Fort Point Lighthouse.
- Take advantage of the perfect deck on Trinity Harbour for reading, drinking wine or spectacular stargazing: Photo by Sara Monika
- One of the houses various bedrooms appointed with furniture handcrafted by local craftsman, Mike Paterson
- Generous sized bathroom upstairs and smaller bathroom with shower downstairs.
Admiral's Lookout TrinityTrinity
Situated on the water's edge of Trinity Harbour, Admiral's Lookout - a lovingly restored registered heritage building - offers an unforgettable haven of rest and relaxation while visiting historic Trinity in Newfoundland. The 3-bedroom home is decorated with the award winning furniture of Bonavista Peninsula woodworker Mike Paterson.Ideal for taking in the eastern morning sunrise or watching the golden glow of the sun setting against the cliffs of Skerwink and historical Fort Point Lighthouse
- 26 Water Street, Trinity
- 48.3674, -53.3596
Dates of Operation
- Apr 20 - Nov 12
- Minimum 3 nights at $399 per night; 4, 5 & 6 night rate $360 per night; week long rentals $320 per night; off season $299 per night - minimum 4 nights
- Email Money Transfer
- 3-bedroom vacation home
- French Language
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .