- Registered heritage home built on the water's edge
- Forgot a book? Relax in the reading nook with a wide variety of novels to choose from.
- Dine in your kitchen while overlooking Trinity Harbour, Skerwink Cliffs and Fort Point Lighthouse.
- One of the houses various bedrooms appointed with furniture handcrafted by local craftsman, Mike Paterson
- Take advantage of the perfect deck on Trinity Harbour for reading, drinking wine or spectacular stargazing
Admiral's Lookout Trinity
Apr 20 - Nov 12
Situated on the water's edge of Trinity Harbour, this lovingly restored registered heritage building offers an unforgettable haven of rest and relaxation while visiting historic Trinity in Newfoundland. Ideal for taking in the morning sunrise or watching the golden glow of the sun setting against the cliffs of Skerwink and historic Fort Point Lighthouse. This vacation home managed by the Artisan Inn offers the privacy of a vacation home with the service of an inn.
Locations & Dates
- 26 Water Street, Trinity
- 48.3674, -53.3596
- Apr 20 - Nov 12
3 night Minimum $450/night, off-season rates available.
- American Express
- 4-bedroom vacation home
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licenced Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites