- The Artisan Inn is a collection of houses located in Trinity. Guests may rent individual rooms or self catering vacation homes.
- Interact with our staff working in the open kitchen or visit upstairs and receive help itinerary planning from our office staff.
- Each building that is part of the inn is different. Visit our website to see pictures and details of each individual room/house.
- Happy Hour and a Half on the deck is open to the public. Don't worry if it is chilly, we will provide you with a blanket.
- Relax after exploring the Bonavista Peninsula with a meal at the inn's Twine Loft Restaurant. Dining is open to the public.
Artisan Inn & Campbell House TrinityTrinity
Trinity is the place to stay when exploring the Discovery Trail/Bonavista Peninsula. Artisan Inn offers a resort-like setting on the seaside and provides a tranquil contrast to everyday routine. Minutes away from the Skerwink Trail. Choose from activities in Trinity like hiking, sea kayaking, whale, bird and iceberg watching, fine dining, music or theatre, museums and shopping local. The Artisan Inn's dining room the Twine Loft offers a waterside culinary experience during set seating times.
+1 (709) 464 3377
+1 (877) 464 7700
+1 (709) 464 3377 (Off Season)
+1 (877) 464 7700 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- 57 High Street, Trinity
- 48.3674, -53.3596
- May 3 - Oct 31
- $115 - $250, see website for weekly, multi-night and off season rates
- Email Money Transfer
- 6 Rooms
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .