- Artisan Inn offers both rooms and vacation homes in historic Trinity. Many featured in this photo
- Select rooms also have access to fire table and patio
- Interact with our staff working in the open kitchen or visit upstairs and receive help itinerary planning from our office staff.
- The Artisan Inn's Twine Loft dining room is open for breakfast and dinner service
- multiple rooms to select from including twin, queen and king.
Artisan Inn & Campbell House Trinity
May 6 - Oct 31
Trinity is the place to stay when exploring the Discovery Trail/Bonavista Peninsula. Artisan Inn offers a resort-like setting on the seaside and provides a tranquil contrast to everyday routine. Minutes away from the Skerwink Trail. Choose from activities in Trinity like hiking, sea kayaking, whale, bird and iceberg watching, fine dining, music or theatre, museums, and shopping local. The Artisan Inn's dining room the Twine Loft offers a waterside culinary experience during set seating times.
Locations & Dates
- 57 High Street, Trinity
- 48.3674, -53.3596
- May 6 - Oct 31
$125 - $250, see website for weekly, multi-night and off season rates
- Email Money Transfer
- 5 Rooms
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licenced Dining Room
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds