- The Artisan Inn is a collection of houses located in Trinity. Guests may rent individual rooms or self catering vacation homes.
- Interact with our staff working in the open kitchen or visit upstairs and receive help itinerary planning from our office staff.
- Each building that is part of the inn is different. Visit our website to see pictures and details of each individual room/house.
- Happy Hour and a Half on the deck is open to the public. Don't worry if it is chilly, we will provide you with a blanket.
- Relax after exploring the Bonavista Peninsula with a meal at the inn's Twine Loft Restaurant. Dining is open to the public.
Artisan Inn & Campbell House TrinityTrinity
#1 accommodation on TripAdvisor for area. Trinity is the place to stay when exploring the Discovery Trail. Historic coastal village in Trinity Bight on the Bonavista Peninsula. Artisan Inn offers a resort like setting on the seaside and provides a tranquil contrast to everyday routine. Minutes away from Trinity East and Port Rexton entrance of the Skerwink Trail. Choose from activities like hiking, sea kayaking, whale, bird and iceberg watching, fine dining, music or theatre, museums and crafts.
- 57 High Street, Trinity
- 48.3674, -53.3596
- $99 - $235, weekly/multiple night and off season discount rates, Please call or visit Website
- Email Money Transfer
- 6 Rooms
- French Language
- Iron & Board
- Licensed Dining Room
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .