- Guided hikes on the Damnable Trail
- Welcome hikers to the Damnable Trail Festival!
- Coastal Ridge Challenge! Pass through the whale bone archway in Sandy Cove.
- Family-friendly activities include scavenger hunts and short hikes for kids
- Runners ring the bell crossing the Coastal Ridge Challenge finish line!
Damnable Trail Festival
Sep 22 - 24, 2023
Join us for the second annual Damnable Trail Festival & Coastal Ridge Challenge Adventure Race! Our trails offer stunning coastal views and shoreline winding through historical communities. Plan your trip to The Road to the Beaches region in Central Newfoundland this fall for the best hiking and all the area has to offer, plus ring all 19 hidden bells! The schedule of activities has everything from scavenger hunts to challenging hikes and races to suit everyone no matter your experience level.
Locations & Dates
- Eastport Peninsula - Along the Damnable Trails System, Eastport
- 48.6521, -53.7504
- Sep 22 - 24, 2023
- Email Money Transfer
- Food Services Onsite