- High Tide Boardwalk
- Aerial view of Eastport Beach, at the far end you'll find the trailhead for High Tide connecting to Northside Beach
- High Tide trail boardwalk visible in the background while people enjoy Eastport Beach
- Kids playing on the beach with the High Tide trailhead in the background (Eastport Beach end).
- High Tide Trail in the background of Eastport Beach
Damnable Trail - High Tide Trail
Jan 1 - Dec 31
An easy 3 km (return) walk between Eastport Beach and Northside Beach, explore Eastport's beautiful beaches and shoreline. Distance includes the full length of the beaches. It is called the Hide Tide trail for a reason - keep on the watch for tidal activity to ensure you have sufficient time to complete this walk. Also, please be careful if hiking over exposed bedrock as it may be slippery, especially when wet. Let yourself be surprised by the hidden gem of Seal Cove Beach at the midpoint.
Locations & Dates
- Between Eastport Beach and Northside Beach, Eastport
- 48.6538, -53.7515
- Jan 1 - Dec 31