- Burnt Cape Ecological Reserve is home to more than 300 plant species - about 30 of which are considered rare.
- Burnt Cape is the only place in Newfoundland that this Dwarf Hawkesbeard can be found.
- Visiting the Cannonholes at Burnt Cape Ecological Reserve
- The Big Oven at Burnt Cape Ecological Reserve
Burnt Cape Ecological ReserveRaleigh
Burnt Cape Ecological Reserve protects more than 300 plant species, about 30 of which are considered rare. This is the only known location in the world for the Burnt Cape Cinquefoil. Contact Natural Areas for more information.
Locations & Dates
- Route 437, Raleigh
- 51.5612, -55.7468
- Jan 1 - Dec 1, 2019
- There is no fee for entry into the reserve. Some activities (such as research, tours or commercial operations) require a permit.