Fort (Admiral's) PointTrinity
Fort Point was established in 1748 by the British in order to protect the mercantile assets that had been established in Trinity. The Fort was destroyed in 1762 by the French during a take over of the Town however was rebuilt in 1812. The site in 1871 became a Light House Station and was operated as such with a year round Light House Keeper until the 1990s. Fort Point today is still operational as a Light House Station and interpretation is provided on the history of the Fort over the years.