Church of the Most Holy TrinityTrinity
The oldest standing wooden church in Newfoundland was built in 1833, with the tower added in 1880. It is open to the public for viewing. Mass is held during the summer months of July and August, contact us for more details. There is no admission fee for this historic property however donations are graciously accepted. Donations are used towards the regular maintenance and upkeep of the church.