St. Paul's Anglican ChurchTrinity
This is the third church on this site. The first was constructed in 1729, the second in 1821, and the present church in 1892-94. The church is still used for public worship and is open to the public for visitation. While there is no admission fee to the historic property donations are graciously accepted and go towards the maintenance and upkeep of the church.