- Experience the Tablelands by water and by land on Wild Gros Morne's 360 Tours!
- Our custom Zodiac charters are the ideal way to get up close and personal with the waterways of Gros Morne.
- The Gros Morne Taste Test blends a high quality adventure experience with a first class food tour.
- Explore and learn with our collection of interpretive Gros Morne hiking & walking tours.
- Discover an authentic Newfoundland dining experience at our Little Red Fishing Shed traditional beach boil up.
Wild Gros MorneShoal Brook
Authentic small group or custom travel experiences showcasing the best of Gros Morne National Park. Zodiac boat, kayak, paddle board, hiking, walking & backcountry tours, fishing, culture & culinary adventures. Just steps from the Tablelands and Woody Point, our waterfront shop is home to the Bonne Bay Market and the Water's Edge RV Park & Campground. Enjoy a sweet treat or full picnic lunch from our bakery and watch whales play in the bay. Park your vehicle/RV and take our Gros Morne shuttle.
Travel Offers from Wild Gros Morne
Starting at $49 Per PersonMorning Kayak TourWild Gros Morne
Starting at $125 Per PersonGreen Gardens HikeWild Gros Morne
Starting at $49 Per PersonKayak RentalsWild Gros Morne
Starting at $250 Per PackageSnowmobile Adventure and Fishing Shed Food TourWild Gros Morne
Starting at $69 Per PersonPaddle and PicnicWild Gros Morne
Starting at $69 Per PersonPaddle Board and PicnicWild Gros Morne
Starting at $50 Per PersonSunset Paddle Board TourWild Gros Morne
Starting at $40 Per PersonPaddle Board RentalsWild Gros Morne
Starting at $45 Per PersonSnowshoe RentalsWild Gros Morne
Starting at $99 Per PersonTablelands Guided Off Trail HikeWild Gros Morne
Starting at $125 Per PersonThe Big Lookout HikeWild Gros Morne
Starting at $39 Per PersonGros Morne Picnics by Zodiac BoatWild Gros Morne
Starting at $350 Per PersonGros Morne Taste TestWild Gros Morne
2 Days Starting at $390 Per PersonKayak CampingWild Gros Morne
Starting at $50 Per PersonGros Morne Signature Day PackagesWild Gros Morne
3 Days Starting at $150 Per PackageSnowmobiling Women's WeekendWild Gros Morne
Starting at $189 Per PersonDiscover Lomond River - Guided Forest Walk and Zodiac ShuttleWild Gros Morne
Locations & Dates
- 232 Bonne Bay Road (Route 431), Shoal Brook
- 49.4727, -57.9215
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $25 - $1000, Please see website.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- All group sizes 1-55 participants. We operate daily small group experiences but can accommodate and customize experiences for large or private groups.
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Equipment Rentals
- Food Services Available
- French Language
- Group Rates
- Pick Up and Drop Off Services
- Private Tour Service
- Step on Guide Service