- Locally harvested chanterelle mushroom pizza from the Bonne Bay Market.
- Enjoy the views from our deck looking over beautiful Bonne Bay.
- Hand crafted picnic boxes filled with treats from The Bonne Bay Market.
- Fresh Baked Treats from the Bonne Bay Market
- Locally harvested chanterelle biscuits from the Bonne Bay Market.
The Bonne Bay MarketShoal Brook
Home of Wild Gros Morne outdoor tours and Water's Edge RV Park & Campground is our sweet little shop, The Bonne Bay Market. Boutique bakery treats, picnics, hiking lunches, salads, local products, hiking and camping supplies, there’s a little something for everyone! The Bonne Bay Market is great place to get information and find out about all the exciting things happening in our area. Relax on our deck overlooking Bonne Bay or take your snacks along on your kayak or paddle board rental.
Locations & Dates
- 232 Bonne Bay Road (Route 431), Shoal Brook
- 49.4703, -57.9189
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- under $10
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- All group sizes 1-55 guests. We operate daily small group experiences but can accommodate and customize experiences for large or private groups.
- Breakfast Service
- Bus Tours Welcome
- Children's Menu
- Dessert Service
- Free Parking
- French Language
- Good for Groups
- Live Music
- Local Ingredients
- Lunch Service
- Outdoor Seating
- Take Reservations