- Expect BIG things on Newfoundland's award winning Iceberg Quest!
- How close have you been to prehistoric ice? Have you ever heard it hiss in your glass? These folks did!
- We have the largest concentration of humpback whales in North America. Come see for yourself.
- Brand new, Capo de Espera returns with more estatic Iceberg Questers. Repeat.
- a sea of bergy bits surround this spectacular iceberg. A sight to behold!
Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours - St. John'sSt. John's
Step aboard the Capo de Espera- Our brand new state of the art vessel. Relax on deck or in our windowed heated cabin while enjoying the incredible National Geographic coastline. Breathe in the fresh salty ocean air as we set sail past The Battery, Cabot Tower, through The Narrows enroute to Cape Spear. View majestic icebergs carved from the glaciers of Greenland. Witness mighty humpback whales at play in their natural environment. Zodiac and private tours also available. Book online!
Travel Offers from Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours - St. John's
- 135 Harbour Drive, Pier 6, St. John's
- 47.5609, -52.709
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Sep 30, 2018
- See website for rates.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- French Language
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Seniors Rates
- Step on Guide Service