- Expect BIG things on Newfoundland's award winning Iceberg Quest!
- North America's largest concentration of humpback whales visit our shores every season! Icebergs too!
- Captain Barry Rogers, Newfoundland's iceberg whisperer showcasing our island to guests worldwide.
- Witness a Humpback Whale in full breach! An incredible feat!
Iceberg Quest Ocean ToursSt. John's
Award-winning boat tour departs St. John's harbour, North America's oldest seaport. Savour our National Geographic recognized coastline. Taste salty ocean air as we sail past The Battery, Cabot Tower, through The Narrows enroute to Cape Spear. Experience 12,000 year old icebergs carved from Greenland glaciers. Witness the largest concentration of humpback whales. View Atlantic puffins, northern gannets & bald eagles. Walk from hotels & B&Bs. Zodiac & private charters. 2nd location Twillingate.
Travel Offers from Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours
Locations & Dates
- 135 Harbour Drive, Pier 6, St. John's
- 47.5604, -52.7095
- May 1 - Sep 30
- See website for rates.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Seniors Rates
- Step on Guide Service