- 12,000 ancient Greenland icebergs up close and personal! #BucketListExperience #ExploreNL
- North America's largest concentration of humpback whales visit our shores every season! Icebergs too!
- Captain Barry Rogers, Newfoundland's iceberg whisperer showcasing our island to guests worldwide.
- Welcome aboard the Capo de Espera to experience the wonder!
- Make memories to last a lifetime
Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours
May 1 - Sep 30
Award-winning boat tour departs North America's oldest seaport: St. John's harbour. Savour our National Geographic recognized coastline. Taste salty ocean air as we sail past The Battery, Cabot Tower, through The Narrows enroute to Cape Spear. Experience 12,000 year old icebergs carved from Greenland glaciers. Witness the largest concentration of humpback whales. See Atlantic puffins, northern gannets & bald eagles. In the heart of downtown. Zodiac & private charters. 2nd location: Twillingate
Locations & Dates
- 135 Harbour Drive, Pier 6, St. John's
- 47.5604, -52.7095
- May 1 - Sep 30
See website for rates.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Seniors Rates
- Step on Guide Service
Travel Offers from Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours
Starting at $75 Per PersonExperience the Wonder: St. John'sIceberg Quest Ocean Tours
Starting at $88 Per PersonA Screechin' Good Time!Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours
Starting at $75 Per PersonExperience the Wonder: TwillingateIceberg Quest Ocean Tours
Starting at $75 Per PersonIceberg Quest Ocean Tours: Expect BIG Things!Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours
Starting at $95 Per PersonEast Coast HospitalityIceberg Quest Ocean Tours