- Synchronized humpback whales amidst ancient ice.
- Jaw dropping gorgeous mound of ice against Twillingate's rugged coastline.
- Skipper Rogers captured the once in a life time photo: an iceberg shaped like a humpback whale!
- Just an ordinary day: Cetacean Quest circling a gargantuan iceberg.
- Another group of happy questers!
Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours - TwillingateTwillingate
Award Winning Twillingate Boat Tour. Experience 12,000 year old icebergs carved from Greenland glaciers. Bald eagles & northern gannets. Taste salty ocean air as we sail past Long Point Lighthouse, ancient sea arches & endless breathtaking coastline. Witness majestic humpback whales frolic in their natural environment. Dance a jig to a Newfoundland shanty. Fall in love all over again. Screech-ins. Licensed. Zodiacs, Private Charters & Groups. Canvas Cove Bistro on site. 2nd location: St. John’s.
Travel Offers from Iceberg Quest Ocean Tours - Twillingate
Locations & Dates
- 52 Main Street, Pier 52, Twillingate
- 49.6526, -54.7614
- May 1 - Sep 30, 2019
- See website for rates.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
- Seniors Rates
- Step on Guide Service