- Celebrating the artistic traditions of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Folks visit us to talk about wildlife including whales, seabirds, songbirds, and land mammals. We have your NL reading list.
- We are located on the New World's first commercial street near the birthplace of the British Empire. (124 Water Street)
- We feature local stories and dramatic carvings by Labrador and Newfoundland artists.
- Mummers are allowed in....and you can take one home with you!!!
Apr 20 - Dec 31
Located in the heart of downtown our gift shop and gallery features work from Labrador carvers and local artists. From whalebone and caribou antler sculptures to hand crafted jewelery, ornaments, wooden crib and charcuterie boards. Wild Things provides a wide selection of local arts and crafts including creative and artistic gift items many which are exclusive to Wild Things
Locations & Dates
- 124 Water Street, St. John's
- 47.5667, -52.7044
- Apr 20 - Dec 31
Electronic Methods of Payment