- Celebrating the artistic traditions of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Folks visit us to talk about wildlife including whales, seabirds, songbirds, and land mammals. We have your NL reading list.
- We are located on the New World's first commercial street near the birthplace of the British Empire. (124 Water Street)
- We feature local stories and dramatic carvings by Labrador and Newfoundland artists.
- Mummers are allowed in....and you can take one home with you!!!
Apr 20 - Dec 31
Located in the heart of downtown our gift shop and gallery features work from Labrador carvers and local artists. From whalebone and caribou antler sculptures to hand-crafted jewelry, ornaments, wooden crib, and charcuterie boards. Wild Things provides a wide selection of local arts and crafts including creative and artistic gift items many of which are exclusive to Wild Things.
Locations & Dates
- 124 Water Street, St. John's
- 47.5667, -52.7044
- Apr 20 - Dec 31
Electronic Methods of Payment