- Celebrating the artistic traditions of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Folks visit us to talk about wildlife including whales, seabirds, songbirds, and land mammals. We have your NL reading list.
- We are located on the New World's first commercial street near the birthplace of the British Empire. (124 Water Street)
- We feature local stories and dramatic carvings by Labrador and Newfoundland artists.
- Mummers are allowed in....and you can take one home with you!!!
Wild ThingsSt. John's
Located in the heart of downtown our gift shop and gallery features work from Labrador carvers and local artists. From whalebone and caribou antler sculptures to hand painted ornaments; Wild Things provides a wide selection of local arts and crafts including creative and artistic gift items found nowhere else on Earth.
Packaged Vacations from Wild Things
+1 (709) 722 3123
+1 (709) 722 3123 (Off Season)
+1 (888) 615 8279 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- 124 Water Street, St. John's
- 47.5667, -52.7044
- Apr 15 - Dec 31