- Celebrating the artistic traditions of Newfoundland and Labrador
- We are located on the New World's first commercial street near the birthplace of the British Empire. (124 Water Street)
- Folks visit us to talk about wildlife including whales, seabirds, songbirds, and land mammals. We have your NL reading list.
- We feature local stories and dramatic carvings by Labrador and Newfoundland artists.
Wild ThingsSt. John's
Located in the heart of downtown our gift shop and gallery features work from Labrador carvers and local artists. From whalebone and caribou antler sculptures to hand painted ornaments; Wild Things provides a wide selection of local arts and crafts including creative and artistic gift items found nowhere else on Earth.
Packaged Vacations from Wild Things
Locations & Dates
- 124 Water Street, St. John's
- 47.5665, -52.7047
- Apr 25 - Dec 23, 2019