- Gentle small group adventures featuring whales, puffins, stories from the locals, history, culture and so much more. Come join us in our 36th year, for a holiday you will never forget.
- Join us on a Newfoundland Adventure to experience the world’s largest gathering of feeding humpback whales, Atlantic puffins, quaint fishing outports and local cuisine all together with the historic streets of old St. John’s.
- Our Viking Trail Experience features three UNESCO World Heritage sites, southern Labrador, wildlife, distinctive food flavours, and dramatic landscapes all making for an unforgettable holiday.
- Our Southern Labrador Adventure, features the restored 19th century fishing village of Battle Harbour while we search for humpback whales and members of the growing population of Atlantic orcas.
- We invite travellers from around the world to experience the whales, seabirds, and other wildlife of this place. We strive to offer exceptional customer service experiences while providing respectful, sustainable, enjoyable excursions.
Experience the rich natural and cultural histories of Newfoundland Labrador that will forever become part of your life’s story. Travel with Wildland Tours on a small group adventure and create personable and fun memories. Listen to centuries-old stories and music, sample traditional local flavours, visit our outport communities, chat with the locals, and connect with nature like you never have before!
Packaged Vacations from Wildland Tours
+1 (709) 722 3123
+1 (709) 722 3123 (Off Season)
+1 (888) 615 8279 (toll free)
Locations & Dates
- 124 Water Street (Head Office, St. John's)
- 47.5665, -52.7047
- Jan 5 - Dec 31
- Check our website for rates. Receive a discount when you book more than one excursion.
- Email Money Transfer
- 1-18 per departure
- Baggage Transfer
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Pick Up and Drop Off Services
- Private Tour Service
- Step on Guide Service