- Our first marine species were displayed Sept to Oct 2016.
- Open Jun to Oct - depending on weather and ocean conditions. Dates to be announced.
- We look forward to provding ocean education programming.
- Nestled in the picturesque outport cove of Champney's West to provide constant ocean water flowing through the tanks.
- New in 2019 - the Leatherback Turtle skeleton display.
Champney's West Aquarium
Jun 1 - Oct 15
Come see what lives in our ocean! Viewing tanks, aquaria, and touch tanks display local marine life. Enjoy the colours and diversity. Learn about ocean life sustainability, the inter-connectivity between species and the evolving economic impact to our province. There is something for everyone. 5 minutes off Route 230, nestled in a quiet cove adjacent to the Fox Island Hiking trail. Bring along a picnic to enjoy in the outdoor picnic area.
Locations & Dates
- 3 Main Road, Champney's West
- 48.3809, -53.2979
- Jun 1 - Oct 15
Adult $8, Senior $6, Youth $4, child (under 5) free.
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Seniors Rates