- Ocean education to ensure a strong future is important to us.
- Leatherback Turtle exhibit shares the dangerous effects of marine plastic.
- Something for all ages to enjoy.
- Hands on experiences at the touch tanks or classroom lab.
- Open Jun to Oct - depending on weather and ocean conditions. Dates to be announced.
Champney's West AquariumChampney's West
Come see what lives in our ocean! Viewing tanks, aquaria and touch tanks display local marine life. Enjoy the colours and diversity. Learn about ocean life sustainability, the inter-connectivity between species and the evolving economic impact to our province. There is something for everyone. 5 minutes off Route 230, nestled in a quiet cove adjacent to the Fox Island Hiking trail. Bring along a picnic to enjoy in the outdoor picnic area.
Locations & Dates
- 3 Main Road, Champney's West
- 48.3819, -53.2920
- Jun 26 - Oct 12, 2019
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Seniors Rates