- Our first marine species were displayed Sept to Oct 2016.
- We look forward to provding ocean education programming.
- Open Jun to Oct - depending on weather and ocean conditions. Dates to be announced.
- Nestled in the picturesque outport cove of Champney's West to provide constant ocean water flowing through the tanks.
- New in 2019 - the Leatherback Turtle skeleton display.
Champney's West AquariumChampney's West
Nestled in a cove to facilitate pumping of sea water to 3 large viewing tanks, a number of aquaria and touch tanks that display local marine life such as fin fish (Atlantic salmon, Atlantic cod, cunners, sculpin, lumpfish, and flounder); shellfish (mussels, whelks, and clams); crustaceans (lobsters and crabs); and other invertebrates (sea cucumbers, sea anemones, sea urchins, star fish, and sea squirts). The classroom provides space for educational events and crafts.
- 3 Main Road, Champney's West
- 48.3819, -53.2920
Dates of Operation
- Jun 1 - Oct 15, 2019
- Adults $8, Students $4 and children under 5 free
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Seniors Rates