- Champney's West Heritage House
- The Spar of the Hazel Pearl shipwreck is on display outside the museum.
- Enjoy the views of this beautiful traditional outport community.
- Examples of furniture handmade by a local fisherman are part of the exhibit.
- Photos, diaries and recorded interviews tell the stories from days gone by.
Champney's West Heritage HouseChampney's West
Crest the hill to this quaint outport and be captured by the frame-worthy view. Step inside the Heritage House museum created by a love of community and gain insight into a past way of life. Stories from residents tell tales of life from days gone by.
Locations & Dates
- 7 Jack's Hill Road, Champney's West
- 48.3852, -53.3020
- Jun 1 - Oct 15, 2019