- Nicholsville Bridge overlooks a portion of the Deer Lake Walking Trails, which run along the Humber River.
- The Deer Lake Walking Trail is home to many beautiful sights such as this small waterfall in the Spillway area.
- Friends and neighbors stop to chat on the Deer Lake Walking Trails, which run along the local beach and the Humber River.
- The Deer Lake Walking Trails are used in the winter when by people on snowshoes and cross country skis.
- A section of the Deer Lake Walking Tails passes through the local beach, where there are becnhes for walkers to enjoy the view.
Walking Trails of Deer LakeDeer Lake
The Deer Lake Beach walking trail showcases our beautiful sandy beach, ideal for swimming, water sports and lounging in the sun! The Humber River Nature Trail allows you to follow the river from the heart of Deer Lake right to the airport!