- Nicholsville Bridge overlooks a portion of the Deer Lake Walking Trails, which run along the Humber River.
- The Deer Lake Walking Trail is home to many beautiful sights such as this small waterfall in the Spillway area.
- Friends and neighbors stop to chat on the Deer Lake Walking Trails, which run along the local beach and the Humber River.
- The Deer Lake Walking Trails are used in the winter when by people on snowshoes and cross country skis.
- A section of the Deer Lake Walking Tails passes through the local beach, where there are becnhes for walkers to enjoy the view.
Walking Trails of Deer Lake
Jan 1 - Dec 31
A variety of options await you in Deer Lake. You are invited to explore two of Deer Lake’s most popular trails. Stroll along the magnificent sandy beach at the North end of Deer Lake and enjoy the breath taking views along the Deer Lake Beach Trail. For the more adventurous, take a walk along the beautiful Humber River Walking Trail from Nicholsville Bridge to Deer Lake airport. You will be sure to enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells that nature has on offer.
Locations & Dates
- Nicholsville Road at Route 430, Deer Lake
- 49.1788, -57.4421
- Jan 1 - Dec 31