- October View of Humber Valley from above "Man In The Mountain"
- View of the Humber Arm and Blow Me Down Mountains from the Humber Valley Trail
- October View of Humber Valley, east from Scott's Lookout
- View of Steady Brook community and falls
- View of Wild Cove Pond with Blow Me Down Mountains in background
Humber Valley Trail – International Appalachian TrailCorner Brook
The Humber Valley Trail is a scenic 25km moderate trail along the rolling hills overlooking the beautiful Humber Valley. Time required for complete 2 days.
Locations & Dates
- Between Corner Brook and Humber Valley Resort, Corner Brook
- 48.953, -57.8852
- May 1 - Nov 30