Bay of Islands
- View north through Blow Me Down Brook Gulch
- View of 300ft Blow Me Down Brook Falls
- View through Simms Gulch, with rust-colored peridotite of earth's mantle at left and gray gabbro of ocean crust at right
- Hiking through Simms Gulch
- View through the entrance to Simms Gulch on the south side of the Blow Me Down Mountains
Blow Me Down Mountain Trail – International Appalachian TrailBay of Islands
Blow-Me-Down Mountain Trail crosses the Blow Me Down Ophiolite west of Corner Brook. This 16km backcountry trail rises to a height of 655m (2150ft) and extends from Bay of Islands to Serpentine Valley.