- Rosewood Suites: Quintessential Trinity - Heritage, Hospitality, Home
- Rosewood Suites - front entryway
- Rosewood Suites - bedroom of Larch Suite. All suites have private bathrooms.
- Rosewood Suites - living room of Maple Suite. Most of the living rooms have sleeper sofas and all have kitchenettes.
- Enjoy the evening sun on the back deck where there is a BBQ grill available to use.
Rosewood Suites at TrinityTrinity
Rosewood Suites, in the heart of the historic town of Trinity, is completely renovated and designed to provide comfort and modern conveniences. This heritage property has nine suites: one 2-bedroom, five 1-bedroom and three studio suites, each with living room/area, kitchenette for light cooking, and ensuite bath. Each suite is uniquely designed for the needs of different guests. All the suites provide room to spread out and relax after exploring Trinity and the Bonavista Peninsula.
Locations & Dates
- 4 Taverner's Path, Trinity
- 48.3685, -53.3596
- May 1 - Oct 31
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 9 Suites
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .