- Rosewood Suites: Quintessential Trinity - Heritage, Hospitality, Home. In the heart of the historic town of Trinity.
- Rosewood Suites - front entryway
- Rosewood Suites - bedroom of Larch Suite. All suites have ensuite bathrooms.
- Rosewood Suites - living room of Maple Suite. Most of the living rooms have sleeper sofas and all have kitchenettes.
- Enjoy the evening sun on the back deck where there is a BBQ grill available to use.
Rosewood Suites at TrinityTrinity
Rosewood Suites, in the heart of the historic town of Trinity, was fully renovated and designed to provide spacious comfort and modern conveniences. This heritage property has nine suites: one 2-bedroom, five 1-bedroom, and three studio suites, each with living room/area, kitchenette for light cooking, and ensuite bathroom. Each suite is uniquely designed for the needs of different guests. All suites provide room to spread out and relax after exploring Trinity and the Bonavista Peninsula.
Locations & Dates
- 4 Taverner's Path, Trinity
- 48.3685, -53.3596
- May 1 - Oct 31
- $160 - $240 high season; $120 - $180 May & Oct. Discount for 5 or more nights. See website or call for details.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 9 Suites
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .