- Rosebud Cottage - a Canada Select 4.5-Star vacation rental in the historic town of Trinity.
- Relax and enjoy the evening light on the back deck, or grill your own dinner on the propane barbecue.
- Open-concept living/dining area with vaulted ceiling and comfortable queen sleeper couch. Also enjoy WiFi, smart TV, DVD.
- Modern, fully-equipped kitchen with everything you need to prepare your own meals (just bring your groceries and creativity!)
- The bedroom has a queen-sized bed with quality linens and a handmade quilt.
Renovated 1-bedroom cottage with deck to enjoy BBQs and the evening sun. Nestled in the centre of historic Trinity, just minutes' walk to Rising Tide Theatre, shops, restaurants, historic sites, whale watching tours, sea kayaking, hiking, and all the town offers. Cute and cozy with vaulted ceiling in open-concept living/dining/kitchen (well equipped, including dishwasher and washer/dryer). This comfortable home is an excellent base for exploring Trinity and the Bonavista Peninsula.
Travel Offers from Rosebud Cottage
Locations & Dates
- 11 Ash's Lane, Trinity
- 48.3682, -53.3595
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $220 (high season), $200 (May & Oct), $150 (off season), double occupancy; $10/additional adult; Sleeps 4; 2-night minimum in summer. Discount for 5 or more nights.
- American Express
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Email Money Transfer
- 1 bedroom vacation home
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Pets Allowed
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .