Battle Harbour Heritage Properties (The Bunkhouse)Battle Harbour
This building was designated a Registered Heritage Structure by the Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador. Includes ten bunks, a large common area, two showers, and a woodstove – a popular spot for school groups, youth groups, Scout troops, back packers or groups looking for a truly unique experience. It is rented as a whole unit or individual bunk. #1 as rated by TripAdvisor.
Locations & Dates
- Main Road, Battle Harbour
- 52.2741, -55.5859
- Given current situations surrounding the Covid-19 Pandemic, a lack of regulated transportation to & from the Island & an absence of anticipated visitor traffic, management & staff have been directed to conduct care & maintenance activities only in Battle Harbour for the 2020 season. Covid related situations will be reviewed throughout the season. Should conditions drastically change for the better, consideration will be given to accommodating overnight visitors for a shortened window in August.
- Bunk $50, plus per person fee of $175 first night, $80 each additional night. Includes meals, ferry, site admission & walking tour.
- 12 Bunks
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Meeting Facilities
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .