Battle Harbour Heritage Properties (Inns)Battle Harbour
Canadian Signature Experience. #1 on TripAdvisor. Escape to Battle Harbour! Visit overnight and let the sounds of the ocean and the peace and quiet of this resettled community sooth your soul and dreams. This island retreat, the salt fish capital of Labrador, is a priceless collection of natural attractions and both tangible and intangible heritage. As a National Historic District of Canada, Battle Harbour preserves and interprets the history of the 19th and 20th century Labrador fishery.
Packaged Vacations from Battle Harbour Heritage Properties (Inns)
Locations & Dates
- Main Road, Battle Harbour
- 52.2741, -55.5859
- Given current situations surrounding the Covid-19 Pandemic, a lack of regulated transportation to & from the Island & an absence of anticipated visitor traffic, management & staff have been directed to conduct care & maintenance activities only in Battle Harbour for the 2020 season. Covid related situations will be reviewed throughout the season. Should conditions drastically change for the better, consideration will be given to accommodating overnight visitors for a shortened window in August.
- $195 - $350, plus per person fee of $175 first night, $80 each additional night. Includes meals, ferry, site admission & walking tour.
- 13 Rooms
- Gift Shop/Convenience Store
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Licensed Dining Room
- Meeting Facilities
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
- Rooms with Two Beds
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .