- Aunt Christi's, 2 bedroom on the Atlantic Ocean, Bonavista Bay, overlooks Puffin Island Lighthouse
- Aunt Christi's, living room inches from the ocean
- Our bedrooms have luxury linens and locally handmade quilts on all our comfy beds
- The living area of Aunt Christi's has an open concept for easy entertaining and reminiscing about your day
- The 4 pc bathroom in Aunt Christi's has our authentic antique tub for soaking after those long hikes around Greenspond Island
The Old Salt Box Co. - GreenspondGreenspond
Oceanfront saltbox-style vacation home in Historic Greenspond Open year round. Daily or weekly rentals. 2 bedrooms (1kg/1qn) 4 piece bath. Completely restored with new modern furniture, appliances, and chic decor. A spectacular view through our signature wall of windows of the Atlantic and The Puffin Island Lighthouse. Perfect for icebergs/whales. Close to dining and galleries. 90 minutes from Gander, 3 hours from St John's. Combine the trip with another Old Salt Box Co home to explore.
Locations & Dates
- 3 Main Street, Greenspond
- 49.0696, -53.5632
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $135 - $180, call or email for off season or weekly rates.
- Email Money Transfer
- 2-bedroom unit
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- No Pets Allowed (Service Pets Welcome)
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .