- Aunt Donna's on Musgrave Harbour Beach. Watch the icebergs and whales from the couch.
- Living area in Aunt Donna's. Entire home is one level and great for families or people with mobility issues.
- One of the bedrooms in Aunt Donna's with our quality lines, locally handmade quilts and comfortable mattresses.
- No better way to relax after a day of walking the white sand beach of Musgrave Harbour. 4 pc bath has an antique tub and shower
- Aunt Donna's Living area, open concept.
The Old Salt Box Co. - Musgrave HarbourMusgrave Harbour
Beachfront/oceanside Salt Box style vacation home. Open year round, daily or weekly rentals. Two bedrooms, 4 piece bath. Completely restored in 2015. New modern furniture and appliances with chic decor. A spectacular view through our signature picture window of the Atlantic and Musgrave Harbour Beach. Perfect for Icebergs. Close to fine dining and museums or walk the beach to Banting Park. One hour from Gander, Twillingate or Fogo Island. Combine the visit with another Old Salt Box Co home.
Locations & Dates
- 544 Main Street, Musgrave Harbour
- 49.4432, -53.9385
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $135 - $180 per night, call or email for off season and weekly rates.
- Email Money Transfer
- 2-bedroom unit
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Private Bath/Ensuites
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .