- Captain's Quarters with 2 Bedrooms, full bath, Bunkhouse with 3 Beds, BBQ, Fire Pit, Beach Walk, Large Private Patio
- Captain's Quarters Cottage: 2 Bedroom, BBQ, Fire Pit, Full Bath, Patio, Beach Walk
- Resolution Cottage: 2 Bedroom, Queen, Ocean View, Fire Pit, BBQ, Full Kitchen
- Discovery Cottage: 2 Bedroom, Queen & 1 Twin Bed, BBQ, Fire Pit, Full Kitchen & Bath, Ocean View, Patio, Beach Walk
- Captain's Quarters Seaside: 2 Bedroom, Resolution Cottage: Centre with Ocean View, Fire Pit, BBQ, Beach Walk, Full Bath & Kitchen
Captain Cook CottagesYork Harbour
A stone throw away from the ocean with a captivating view of Blow-Me-Down Mountains, fall asleep to the sound of the waves. Bring to life your clean canvas or note book in an inspiring setting for artists and writers. Also a geologist dream, this area contains the best preserved ophiolites. Excellent fishing, whale and bird watching, and hiking trails. Picturesque sunrises and evening beach fires. Fresh fish (in season) can be purchased from local fishermen. Restaurant and gift shop nearby.
Locations & Dates
- 69 Main Street, York Harbour
- 49.0676, -58.3774
- May 1 - Oct 31
- $140 - $250 prices vary depending on cottage size and occupancy. See website for details.
- 5 Cottages
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .