- Captain's Quarters with 2 Bedrooms,full bath, Bunkhouse with 3 Beds, BBQ, Fire Pit, Beach Walk,Large Private Patio
- Captain's Quarters Cottage: 2 Bedroom, BBQ, Fire Pit,Full Bath,Patio, Beach Walk,
- Resolution Cottage:2Bedroom,Queen,Ocean View,Fire Pit,BBQ,Full Kitchen
- Discovery Cottage: 2 Bedroom,Queen & 1 Twin Bed,BBQ,Fire Pit, Full Kitchen & Bath, Ocean View, Patio, Beach Walk
- uCaptain's Quarters Seaside: 2 Bedroom, Resolution Cottage: Centre with Ocean View, Fire Pit, BBQ,Beach Walk,Fll Bath & Kitchen
Captain Cook CottagesYork Harbour
A stone throw away from the ocean with a captivating view of Blow-Me-Down Mountains. These mountains contain what is known as the best preserved ophiolites on earth. The Bay of Islands is a proposed area for a Geopark. Excellent fishing, whale/bird watching. Picturesque sunrise and evening beach fires. Fresh fish (in season) can be purchased from local fishermen. Restaurant, coffee shop and gift shop nearby.
- 69 Main Street, York Harbour
- 49.0676, -58.3774
Dates of Operation
- May 1 - Oct 31
- $140 - $250 prices vary depending on cottage size and occupancy. See website for details.
- 5 Cottages
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
- Playground or Play Area
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .