- Captain Cook B&B, Breakfast Dining Area,Beach Walk, Patio,WiFi, Queen Bed
- Captain Cook B&B, Queen Bed,Full Breakfast,Patio,WiFi,Beach Walk,Hike,BikeTrails,
- Captain Cook B&B:1 Queen Bed,Full Breakfast,Beach Walk, Patio,Newfoundland Family Home Setting,Hike,Bike,ATV Trails
- Captain Cook B&B: Spacious Bathroom,Hot Breakfast,Patio,Family Room,Beach Walk,
- Captain Cook B&B,Beach Walk,Bay of Islands View, Full Breakfast,Forest Area,Fire Pit,Family Atmosphere,
Captain Cook Bed and BreakfastYork Harbour
Stay in a fisherman's home and hear his tales over a mug up! Captivating views of Blow-Me-Down Mountains and a private beach and dock overlooking the beautiful Bay of Islands. Excellent fishing, whale & bird watching, and hiking trails. Picturesque sunrises and evening beach fires. A short walk along the beach during low tide brings you to Blow-Me-Down Provincial Park. Fresh fish (in season) can be purchased from local fishermen. Restaurant and gift shop nearby.
Locations & Dates
- 69 Main Street, York Harbour
- 49.0676, -58.3774
- Closed for the 2020 Season (May 1 - Oct 31)
- Single Room $70, Double Room $90. Full home-cooked breakfast included in rate.
- 3 Rooms
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Laundry Services
- Ocean or Waterfront View
These accommodations participate in a program of Tourism Quality Assurance developed to provide travellers with a consistent standard of quality. As well, all businesses listed meet common minimum standards established by the tourism industry. For more information, visit the Hospitality Newfoundland and Labrador website .