- Get to tell a whale of a tale after a kayaking tour with us!
- A hiking bachelorette party. Let's make your next event one to remember.
- A great friends & family activity that will bring smiles to all your faces.
- A lighthouse along a hiking trail is always a treat, there are many around the Baccalieu Trail.
- Lunch always comes with a view!
Wind at your Back Guided Adventures
We offer floats twice daily in the summer season on local lazy rivers in small intimate groups. An experience that needs to be on your “Must Do" Newfoundland vacation list. There’s so much beauty on the river with wildlife in its natural habitat. Surrounded by serenity with the soothing sounds of the flowing water and birds singing, you will find relaxation at its finest. Welcome to the Baccalieu Trail, a region like no other on the island. We are located close to the city of St. John's.
Locations & Dates
- Griffin's Lane, Markland
- 47.3781, -53.5438
$35.00 Rates listed do not include tax or tip
- Email Money Transfer
- 16 people per float time.
- Equipment Rentals