- The colourful, hilly streets of Downtown St. John's. No two houses are the same.
- Middle Cove Beach, where the caplin roll over the smooth wet beachrocks and the whales feast!
- Clinging to the rocks at the base of Signal Hill are the colourful houses of the Outer Battery.
- Quidi Vidi Village, is a beautiful fishing village within St. John's.
- Cape Spear Lighthouse at the easternmost point of North America.
Just Landed Tours
Jan 10 - Dec 15
You've just landed in St. John's and haven't much time to spare? Make the most of even a quick visit with a tour. Choose from set tours of three to five hours, or custom tours by request. Each includes a few hot spots like Signal Hill, Quidi Vidi Village, Cape Spear Lighthouse, or the jellybean houses. Enjoy a walk in the fresh air, and for tours over 3 hours, a stop for a bite to eat. So much to see. You already know you want to come back. Check the website for tours and pricing.
Locations & Dates
- Various locations, St. John's
- 47.5605, -52.7108
- Jan 10 - Dec 15
See website for rates.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 4 passenger maximum
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Pick Up and Drop Off Services
- Private Tour Service