- The colourful, hilly streets of Downtown St. John's. No two houses are the same.
- Middle Cove Beach, where the caplin roll over the smooth wet beachrocks and the whales feast!
- Clinging to the rocks at the base of Signal Hill are the colourful houses of the Outer Battery.
- Quidi Vidi Village, is a beautiful fishing village within St. John's.
- Cape Spear Lighthouse at the easternmost point of North America.
Just Landed ToursSt. John's
You've landed in St. John's for only a few hours? Make the most of it with a tour! Choose from set tours of three to five hours, or custom tours by request. Each includes a few hot spots like Signal Hill, Quidi Vidi Village, Cape Spear Lighthouse, or the jellybean houses, a walk in the fresh air and, for tours over 3 hours, a stop for a bite to eat. You'll be back on your way again, wishing you had more time, knowing you want to come back. Check the website for tours and pricing.
Locations & Dates
- Various, St. John's
- 47.5605, -52.7108
- Mar 10 - Dec 10
- See website.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 4 passenger maximum
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Pick Up and Drop Off Services
- Private Tour Service