- Our Newfoundland Dog, Chief, on Signal Hill, over looking St. John's, on June 1, 2020. Cape Spear Loop Tour.
- Princess Cruise in St. John's Harbour on Sept.1, 2019.
- Bidgood's Salt Cod Fish Plant, Petty Harbour, circa 1970. Cape Spear Loop Tour.
- Fish Stages, Petty Harbour, October 2, 2019. Cape Spear Loop Tour.
- Cape Spear Atlantic Ocean, Sept.19, 2019. Cape Spear Loop Tour.
Tours by HelenSt. John's
Helen will Pilot you on the Cape Spear Loop, to the most easterly point in North America, Cape Spear Lighthouse National Historic Site, then to Petty Harbour fishing village, Goulds farming community and back to your stay in St. John's. This is a private, personalized, comfortable, custom tour in Helen's Honda Pilot Touring 2017. Helen, a St. John's native, will fill your tour with fun facts and personal anecdotes on this scenic landscape and ocean drive. 4 hours. Other custom tours available.
Locations & Dates
- 50 Squires Ave., St. John's
- 47.5251, -52.7574
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- $150 per person, $250 per couple
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- 1 - 6
- Baggage Transfer
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Pick Up and Drop Off Services
- Private Tour Service
- Step on Guide Service