- There's no thrill like catching a fish. Whether you catch a fish or not you will enjoy a feed of fish & chips back on the wharf
- Join Captain Kevin on the Smugger's Run
- Relax and enjoy the scenery around you. You may be lucky and see whales and icebergs as well as the beautiful coastline.
- Taste and feel the salty air of the Atlantic Ocean. Head back to the wharf and learn how to clean and gut a fish.
- Learn how to clean and gut a fish back on the wharf.
Quidi Vidi ChartersSt. John's
An authentic 3 hour experience on the water and wharf in historic Quidi Vidi Village located 5 mins from downtown St. John’s. On the water you can look for whales, icebergs, Cabot Tower and Cape Spear and try your hand at fishing. Then it’s back to the wharf to be entertained by locals telling a few yarns, learn how to clean and gut a fish and enjoy a feed of fish and chips right on the spot. Just steps away from Quidi Vidi Brewery and hiking trails to Signal Hill. Optional departure times.
Travel Offers from Quidi Vidi Charters
- 57 Barrows Road, Quidi Vidi, St. John's
- 47.5808, -52.6752
- $125 - $150
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Food Services Onsite
- Group Rates
- Private Tour Service