- Gros Morne National Park Backcountry Guided Tours. Eastern Arm Pond views with storytelling and music with our family
- Beautiful backcountry scenery to photograph. See Gros Morne Behind during this remote tour on an approved ATV trail
- The Great Outdoors, experience nature at its finest without the the hiking.
- Traditional Newfoundland Music, Ugly Sticks and the Spoons. Fun for all ages.
- Rest stop to enjoy the scenery, fresh air and extrodinary sense of peace in the wild.
Under the Stump Inc.Rocky Harbour
Located at the heart of Gros Morne National Park, Rocky Hr., exciting experiential side by side ATV guided tours, family owned and operated, convenient, unique & remote backcountry experience, local culture & music, Be one of a few to view Gros Morne's behind. Step back in time with a walk through Bakers Brook, learn its history, relocation, mussel picking and sense of tradition. Ugly stick 101,create unique instrument Take away memories lasting a lifetime!
Locations & Dates
- 65 Pond Road, Rocky Harbour
- 49.5859, -57.9141
- May 1 - Oct 31, 2019
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Customized Itineraries
- Private Tour Service