- Beautiful scenery, flora and fauna to photograph during this remote tour on an approved multipurpose trail
- Accessibility for those with limited mobility, Eastern Arm Pond, Gros Morne Mountain & remote country.
- Traditional Newfoundland Music, Ugly Sticks and the Spoons. Fun for all ages.
- Storytelling of local & indigenous culture, relocation program and a local chief's picnic out on the point
- Enjoy Raspberry and Blueberry picking while in season on the tour. Delicious!
Under the Stump Inc.Rocky Harbour
Share in storytelling, music, potential animal interactions, and natural beauty with a local tour guide in the backcountry tours. A storytelling tour of culture, tradition, local and indigenous hardships, and a thriving way of life during the Bakers Brook walk. Ugly Stick 101 workshop - create and learn to play the traditional NL ugly stick. Get Screeched In and kiss a cod! All offers are currently private tours - family group bubbles. Local Chief Picnic Basket options available for all tours.
Locations & Dates
- 65 Pond Road, Rocky Harbour
- 49.5859, -57.9141
- May 1 - Oct 31
- $60 - $150
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Due to COVID-19, tours are limited to small groups of customers within their own contact bubbles.
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Private Tour Service