- Traditional Newfoundland Music, Ugly Sticks and the Spoons. Fun for all ages.
- Accessibility for those with limited mobility. Breathtaking views seen from a locals perspective with added storytelling.
- A picnic lunch on the barrens with views of wild Gros Morne
- Enjoy Raspberry and Blueberry picking while in season on the tour. Delicious!
- Storytelling of local & indigenous culture, relocation program and a local chief's picnic out on the point
Under the Stump Inc.
Jan 1 - Dec 31
Accessible Newfoundland Indigenous Cultural Experiences: storytelling of hunting, fishing & forging, spiritual belonging, forest bathing and remote views of Gros Morne. Enhance your journey with a picnic lunch, a glimpse of wildlife in remote wilderness, this is a local hidden gem. Become one of us as you participate in an honorary family oriented, non-alcoholic Screech In ceremony. Join our Under the Stump family! Contact us today, GET STUMPED! Your unique adventure awaits.
Locations & Dates
- 65 Pond Road, Rocky Harbour
- 49.5799, -57.9154
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
$75 - $300.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Per Tour: Walking Tours in Bakers Brook 4 - 20 people; Ugly Stick Class 4 - 50 people; Backcountry Tours 1 - 10 people (Larger groups can be divided into smaller groups to accommodate numbers)
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Food Services Available
- Group Rates
- Minimum Booking
- Private Tour Service
Other Travel Offers From Under the Stump Inc.
Eastern Arm Look About - Oonamaki Roots
from $125 Per Person
Traditional Newfoundland Welcome
from $400 Per Couple