- Gros Morne National Park Backcountry Guided Tours. Eastern Arm Pond views with storytelling and music with our family
- Beautiful backcountry scenery to photograph. See Gros Morne Behind during this remote tour on an approved ATV trail
- Traditional Newfoundland Music, Ugly Sticks and the Spoons. Fun for all ages.
- Rest stop to enjoy the scenery, fresh air and extrodinary sense of peace in the wild. The Great Outdoors, experience nature at its finest without the the hiking.
Under the Stump Inc.Rocky Harbour
Experience the pristine remote backcountry in Gros Morne in a UTV guided tour. We invite you to share in storytelling, music, animal interactions and natural beauty. Step back in time with storytelling in days gone by, culture and traditions. Discover the hardships and thriving way of life during the Bakers Brook walk and mussel boil up. Workshops in Ugly Stick 101 and sea glass/beach rock jewelry - unique pieces. Locally owned and operated family business in Rocky Harbour. Fun for all ages!
Locations & Dates
- 65 Pond Road, Rocky Harbour
- 49.5859, -57.9141
- May 1 - Oct 31, 2020
- $60 - $125
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Private Tour Service