- Our largest stretched canvas pieces measures 20" X 32" - with a 2" deep 3D sidewall - and will enhance any space in your home.
- Whale breaching off the shore of Quirpon Island
- Iceberg viewing from Quirpon Island
- Learn how to work with clay at the Craft Council Clay Studio!
- Visit the Gallery for exquisite one of a kind pieces.
Discovery Sea Adventure ToursBonavista
Using our Fast Rescue Craft (FRC) we offer the most authentic and exciting experiences on the Atlantic. Our vessel is the newest and fastest in the region to let you spend more time with the whales and on the water. The 24 foot zodiac is fully certified. Tours depart from our dock in Bonavista, adjacent to the Matthew Legacy Building on Roper Street. Each trip runs between 2 ½ and 3 hours. This gives us time to see a variety of birds, whales and icebergs (in season).
- Roper Street, Bonavista
- 48.6528, -53.1174
- Children 12 and Under - $60, Adults - $90, Taxes are included in pricing.
- Email Money Transfer