- Atlantics Puffins are always fun to see! Join us for a guided tour to North America's largest colony of these beautiful birds.
- Northern Gannets at Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve. Join us for a day trip to this spectacular place!
- Enjoying the amazing birds & incredible scenery at Cape St. Mary's. Join us for a unforgettable day trip to this magical place
- Newfoundland's lush boreal forests are also home to many beautiful birds (Photo: Mourning Warbler)
- Of course, we encounter far more than birds on our tours! Whales, icebergs, moose, caribou, wildflowers & more ...
BirdTheRock Bird & Nature ToursSt. John's
Newfoundland is an incredible birding destination; spectacular seabird colonies, northern songbirds, arctic migrants and even rare visitors from Europe! We specialize in unique, custom bird and nature tours for individuals and small groups - from puffins to ptarmigan and whales to wildflowers! With a broad knowledge of local birds, nature, culture and history, we provide an array of experiences to help make your visit to Newfoundland fantastic! (Guided and fully independent options available.)
Locations & Dates
- Various Location, St. John's
- 47.4820, -52.9677
- Jan 1 - Dec 31
- Rates vary depending on type, size and duration of custom tours. Contact for specific prices/quotes.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Pick Up and Drop Off Services
- Private Tour Service