- Atlantic Puffins - Newfoundland & Labrador's provincial bird. We are home to North America's largest colonies!
- Northern Gannets at Cape St. Mary's Ecological Reserve. Join us for a day trip to this spectacular place!
- Enjoying the amazing birds & incredible scenery at Cape St. Mary's. Join us for a unforgettable day trip to this magical place
- Newfoundland's lush boreal forests are also home to many beautiful birds (Photo: Mourning Warbler)
- Of course, we encounter far more than birds on our tours! Whales, icebergs, moose, caribou, wildflowers & more ...
BirdTheRock Bird & Nature ToursSt. John's
Newfoundland is an incredible birding destination; spectacular seabird colonies, northern songbirds, arctic migrants and even rare visitors from Europe! We specialize in unique, custom bird and nature tours for individuals and small groups - from puffins to ptarmigan and whales to wildflowers! With a broad knowledge of local birds, nature, culture and history, we provide an array of experiences to help make your visit to Newfoundland fantastic! (Guided and fully independent options available.)
Travel Offers from BirdTheRock Bird & Nature Tours
- Various Location, St. John's
- 47.5641, -52.7518
Dates of Operation
- Jan 1 - Dec 31, 2018
- Rates vary depending on type, size and duration of custom tours. Contact for specific prices/quotes.
- American Express
- Email Money Transfer
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Pick Up and Drop Off Services
- Private Tour Service