- The walking tour begins and ends right here!!
- Lester-Garland House, Ryan Building, & Theatre view from tour stop #1
- The burial site of John Clinch who performed the first smallpox vacinations in NA in Trinity.
- Coastal boat ariving in Trinity 1940s.
- Edward Toope's fishing wharf, Harvey's Cove, Trinity. (1980)
Trinity Historical Walking ToursTrinity
You will experience the 500 year history of Trinity at the 15 stops we make during the leisurely two and a half hour stroll along Trinity's paths and lanes. Through stories, historic photos, records of burials, shipwrecks, and tragic events, and your imagination, you will time travel through the history of Newfoundland in the magical setting called Trinity. It will be a personal educational and entertaining experience.
- Clinch Lane , Trinity
- 48.3703, -53.3569
Dates of Operation
- Jul 2 - Oct 12, 2018
- Adult $15, children with parents or guardians free
- Diners Club/EnRoute
- Private Tour Service