- Whale Watching at O'Brien's Boat Tours, Newfoundland's Award Winning Boat Tour.
- Atlantic Puffins Nesting at the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve. 500,000 Puffins Nest Here Every Spring and Summer.
- View Half a Million Puffins During a Bird Watching Tour to the Witless Bay Ecological Reserve, Aboard O'Brien's Boat Tours
- Feel the Chill as you Sail Past 10,000 Year Old Icebergs Aboard O'Brien's Boat Tours
- Double Humpback Whale Breach. The Largest Population of Humpbacks Return to our Waters Each Summer, Hop Aboard, See for Yourself
O'Brien's Whale & Bird Tours
May 1 - Sep 30
Voted best boat tour by Newfoundlanders. Our guides have been delivering award-winning boat tours for over 30 years. Join us and explore the beauty of Newfoundland’s coast. View ½ a million Atlantic puffins, watch majestic whales and sail past 10,000-year-old icebergs! Custom built vessel with heated cabin. Ample rail space offers every guest a bird’s eye view. Get up close and personal with nature on our Coastal Adventure Kingfisher Tour. Shuttle service available. Transport Canada Certified.
Locations & Dates
- 22 Lower Road, Bay Bulls
- 47.3152, -52.8143
- May 1 - Sep 30
$30 - $110. See website.
- Charter Service
- Customized Itineraries
- Group Rates
- Private Tour Service
- Seniors Rates